100 Days of Hobby

 Today marks the 100th day of me doing my hobbystreak and I thought it would be fun to spend my hobbystreak time today to reflect on what I've done over the past 100 days to see what I've achieved.

As a quick recap of my hobbystreak, the concept is pretty straightforward: spend at least 30 minutes a day on my hobby and tweet about it. The idea being that it would help me focus to complete some the projects that I have always wanted to do but never "made the time for".

Over the past 100 days I have:

Overall I'm really happy with how the past 100 days of my hobbystreak have gone and I can really see the benefit of spending just 30 minutes a day on something - it soon adds up. I'm definitely going to carry my hobbystreak on into the future.

The End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My First Year as a Data Scientist

PIVOT and UNPIVOT in T-SQL

My First Retro